Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,468 views
GTP has developed palilalia. GTP has developed palilalia. GTP has developed palilalia. GTP has developed palilalia.

Yep.
​
 
3pa6mi.jpg
 
Hay, I didn't start this war...
 
celeb-name-pun-cee-lo.jpg


celeb-name-pun-walken.jpg


dionchasingtherum.jpg
 
Last edited:
That little 🤬 stole my rum!!!
 
Every thread will be assimilated into Dion and rum.

For worse or for worse.
 
That is probably better than being assimilated by the Borg.
 
That little 🤬 stole my rum!!!

See, that's why you don't see pictures of me floating around GTP. 💡

EDIT:
January-30-2012-23-36-00-allthebasicfoodgroups.jpg
 
Last edited:
I haven't laughed at a food list ever.

Until now. :lol:!!!
 
I was smiling about that pic until I got to GURPS and then I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:
 
I don't get the food list...Maybe it's because I don't have enough time in my life to sound out words while holding up my lips?
 
I didn't get it either. Thought it was a native speaker thing...
 
Taking a step back from bizarre shopping lists, the chances of picking another 3 out from the remaining cards is 3/51 since there are 51 cards left and 3 of them are 3's.
 
^ That McDonald's one is quite clever. Although, I think they serve lunch only at 11am, at least in EST.
 
Back