Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,420 views
It's the jerk that pays the cashier $57.63 in cash for $39.87 worth of goods that makes things annoying.

But that's... *calculator* ...$17.76 change!

What sort of idiot gets his kicks out of something like that...
 
But that's... *calculator* ...$17.76 change!

Heh, random patriotic example. But that's the kind of thing he'd do.

Never mind, you punch in what they pay you, and the number pops upon the little screen. It's just when they try to make a further transaction while your till is open, or claim they paid with $50 bill for a gallon of milk, when it's really darn obvious there's no such bill in the drawer.

Scammers.
 
Never mind, you punch in what they pay you, and the number pops upon the little screen. It's just when they try to make a further transaction while your till is open, or claim they paid with $50 bill for a gallon of milk, when it's really darn obvious there's no such bill in the drawer.

Yes, this is exactly what throws me. I punch in £20 for whatever they bought, and then they try and add money on top of that to get an amount of change that suits them better. My till is a calculator, I unfortunately am not. Give it all to me before hand, and then I'll see what it tells me.

And yeah, actually buying stuff once the till drawer is open is also very frustrating, mainly because the customer expects every option on the till to be available at any given moment. It just doesn't work like that...

With scammers, I usually keep hold (or kept held, more accurately) of notes/bills until I'd given back people's change, so that if need be, I could prove that this was in fact their exact note in my hand.
 
I like Tesco self service till's, I walk in with about a kilo of loose change, swipe my goods, chuck it all in the machine and see what's left to pay, only then do I consider using pound coins or notes! It has on occasion jammed up the mechanism though.
 
I like Tesco self service till's, I walk in with about a kilo of loose change, swipe my goods, chuck it all in the machine and see what's left to pay, only then do I consider using pound coins or notes! It has on occasion jammed up the mechanism though.

This is genius.
 
6056727_700b.jpg


6058296_700b_v1.jpg


6057501_700b.jpg


6058236_700b.jpg


6058215_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Every single year:
151010_10151284640733724_1151076236_n.png
 
Great last page and start of this page, guys!
 
This is genius.

I never bank change, I don't like paying 12% at the change machines, and since I've stopped drinking I can't palm it off on the pub... everyone's a winner!
 
How can a sponge dry up underwater?

b0a810f1af837ab69582ef88ff473c45.jpg
 
Guys... PLEASE!

You're angering Picard.

127-double-facepalm-when-one-facepalm-just-isnt-enough.jpg
 
How can a sponge dry up underwater?

He wasn't underwater at the time. This was when he visited Sandy, the squirrel who lives in a waterless dome. Normally, when he visits her, he wears a bowl on his head with water in it, but this time he wanted to be cool so he went without one.

 
He wasn't underwater at the time. This was when he visited Sandy, the squirrel who lives in a waterless dome. Normally, when he visits her, he wears a bowl on his head with water in it, but this time he wanted to be cool so he went without one.



The Dutch dubbed version of this cartoon is ridiculously hilarious. I always watch it with my little brother and sister and I've been in stitches countless times.
 
:lol: @ the second and third ones.
 
It's, uhh...a bunch of pictures in one handy file. :)

original.gif

 
Ugh, Can`t unsee. It`s like if the world was run by 12 year olds...
 
Back