Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,125 views
MSTER232 shows that you can unintentionally make a picture dirtier than it was meant to be. :sick:
 
Last edited:
I will never look at Formula 1 in the same way again. -_-
 
That bull is definitely intended to be having sex with that horse.

As in "Red bull totally rode Ferrari".
 
If there's no "clean" side to the pic then I must not be as dirty-minded as I usually am. Don't worry it will come flooding back at some point :sly: .

I think he's trying to say 🤬 you to Ferrari haha
 
Why is it relevant what a guy on the 3rd-place team says about the top two? :)
 
Red Bull dominated Ferrari.

That's probably what he's saying. :lol:
 
With all of these innuendos being made, I figure I'll make my own.

Red Bull is a stiff competitor. :lol:
 
AMindOfMetal-24804.jpg

Sounds familiar:

Sir_Christopher_Lee_releases_Christmas_heavy_metal_record.jpg
 
Ferrari sure was looking red after that one.

...I'll get my coat.
 
Why does he take airlines? He gets payed millions of dollars/year and can't get a private jet? :lol:
 
He's smart. Airline = cheaper than private jet. Just because you have money doesn't mean you should spend it. ;)
 
:lol:
 
xXKingJoshXx
Why does he take airlines? He gets payed millions of dollars/year and can't get a private jet? :lol:

He's very well paid but I doubt he's "blowing money on a rolls and private jet" rich, plus he seems to be somewhat smart with money
 
Why does he take airlines? He gets payed millions of dollars/year and can't get a private jet? :lol:

Its not so much he can't as it is he won't. He appears to be a student of the mindset "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should".
 
:bowdown: , this is going to be my new quote in my signature :) .

It's a common saying, have you never heard it before? It wasn't coined by Clarkson himself...
 
It's a common saying, have you never heard it before? It wasn't coined by Clarkson himself...

It's going in my sig anyway :sly: .
 
R1600Turbo
He's smart. Airline = cheaper than private jet. Just because you have money doesn't mean you should spend it. ;)

First Class on most airlines: $800-3000, round trip. Plus, if you fly a lot, you get mileage bonuses, and far better chances for upgrades. (Get first without paying for first [full Y, for example] although I doubt Clarkson does that, unless F is sold out.) Private, first-class-style jets usually start at $3000 per hour...so it's only for the really wealthy. Charter aircraft makes much more sence, but much more experienced pilots usually go for the better jobs in the commercial sector.

American Airlines makes me feel like Charlie Brown, so I echo the sentiment.
 
No, he sold it. It kept breaking down too often.

I remember it as just little problems like errors with the theft detection and the remote not working properly. And apparently the whole reason it was never fixed is because GT's over there were being serviced by Roush, who for some reason or another never managed to fix what should've been a simple issue.


The original thing is gone as far as I can tell, but here's this this.
"It knows it’s a great, great car that was ruined by a useless ape who fitted a crummy aftermarket alarm system."

 
Last edited:
Back