Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,768 views
ulJ6b.jpg

'Murrca.
 
Stop it. I'm losing hope in humanity as is.
 
At least BBC doesn't shove opinions down peoples throats.

You reckon? They're the worst for it in the UK. Every news article is turned into an attack on the Conservatives and their 'cuts'. Journalists have had their jobs threatened by Labour party officials for daring to use the word 'savings' instead of the Labour-approved terminology. The biggest stick used to beat them with is the NHS, but somehow Labour seem to ignore that NHS spending is actually increasing.
 
You reckon? They're the worst for it in the UK. Every news article is turned into an attack on the Conservatives and their 'cuts'. Journalists have had their jobs threatened by Labour party officials for daring to use the word 'savings' instead of the Labour-approved terminology. The biggest stick used to beat them with is the NHS, but somehow Labour seem to ignore that NHS spending is actually increasing.

Hey, at least they don't have Piers Morgan. :lol:

Back to the Funny Pic Thread:

735166_450609004994356_1907555671_n.jpg
 
Found this one. It`s new to me, so I asked myself: "WHAAAAT?"
hello_kitty_darth.jpg
 
I posted that a while back. ;)



394844_517754931591254_1090950709_n.jpg

"Sup?"
 
^Yeah, the funny seemed to not affect me. (Don't get it)
 
Ähm, me 4?
Maybe because I´m not naitive dinosaur...
 
Actually I just took another look at it, I think it's a alternative ending to Jurassic Park.

Not funny though.
 
I get that it's Jurassic park? But what's happening? The T-Rex smothers the raptor with a pillow and then runs away? Huh?
 
I get that it's Jurassic park? But what's happening? The T-Rex smothers the raptor with a pillow and then runs away? Huh?

No he throws one out of the window, and looks at the other as if to say, " your next"

To which it runs off through the window.
 
This isn't the pics of yourself thread. :lol:
 
Back