Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,170 views
January-04-2013-17-57-35-recite28983127551917orus64.png
 
-> ...

124507_v0_460x.jpg


114366_v0_460x.jpg


107080_v0_460x.jpg


113822_v0_460x.jpg


97394_v0_460x.jpg
 
Last edited:
Loved the ending to that "Nerd and Bros" comic.:lol:

The "He said the opposite of what he actually did" jokes stopped being funny a while ago to me, though. :/
 
-> ...

117199_v0_460x.jpg


77764_v0_460x.jpg


80659_v0_460x.jpg


121270_v0_460x.jpg


61813_v0_460x.jpg


102267_v0_460x.jpg


113523_v0_460x.jpg


120977_v0_460x.jpg


122600_v0_460x.jpg


:)
 
Last edited:
Language in that A+ rage comic, The Vanishing Boy.

Tree'd
 
-> Fixed.

:nervous:
 
DK
I play a lot of Pokemon and no COD, and I'm 18. :lol:

I've played Pokemon all of my life. I've only played Black Ops 2 for a Couple of months. Im 16.
 
36992.jpg
 
Seriously? He probably told her he liked her. Why does everybody get so flustered over this stuff?

Common sense. Use it.
 
Seriously? He probably told her he liked her. Why does everybody get so flustered over this stuff?

Common sense. Use it.

Because "I like you" gets the response of "I see you as more of a big brother" and "I don't want to lose what we have now" :lol:
 
Can someone tell me who this hottie is? :drool:

who.jpg



Jerome
 
Umm, the first girl is definitely not the 2nd girl. Not sure if that is what you are pointing out.

The first girl is Emma Stone.
 
Seriously? He probably told her he liked her. Why does everybody get so flustered over this stuff?

Common sense. Use it.

Are you kidding me!? That kind of response is either one of two things;

1. They have only just got together, and because of this are "madly in love".

2. He has worked at this for quite a while, and when I say a while, I mean forever. This kind of love from a girl is very hard to acquire, after a long time together, they usually get fed up.
 
The first girl is Emma Stone, and the second is Christina Hendricks (and you can forget it, she's mine! I called dibs on her years ago)...
 
^ Thanks buddy.


Jerome
 
m8h3r
Because "I like you" gets the response of "I see you as more of a big brother" and "I don't want to lose what we have now" :lol:
Yes, and most likely for good reason. She's not always going to like you back, and she's going to try and let you down easy.
nealcropper
This kind of love from a girl is very hard to acquire, after a long time together, they usually get fed up.
Yes, because not everybody is going to like you back.
 
Or, maybe...and this is just a bit crazy of an idea but...




It's a joke
 
I want this.

58-funny-pictures-364.jpg


6254532_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back