Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,275 views
hOnaG.jpg
 
It's the EULA for iTunes.

'You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production or missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.'


Geez, Lloyd!
 
But if you look closer, you'll agree that they will sow sew your butt to another persons mouth.
 
Last edited:
-> Since Nick09 shared a Jackie Chan, I wanna share this Chris Tucker snippet:

421169_271529086309268_1669356626_n.jpg


-> And some other radom stuff:

388206_512193442137069_2030204332_n.jpg


227702_453882931334154_981917965_n.jpg


580725_10151214805546840_1879601645_n.jpg


734043_10151214498996840_444043423_n.jpg


:)
 
164662_458725400841810_1922954304_n.jpg


Cheeseburgers: Bringing baddies to justice since 1926.
 
It's the EULA for iTunes.

'You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production or missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.'


Geez, Lloyd!

But if you look closer, you'll agree that they will sow sew your butt to another persons mouth.

You aslo agree that you don't live in any country.
 
-> Just stumbled this at FB:

602982_523309157702509_1185745564_n.jpg


^ Somethings wrong here...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It could be an, erm, mistake? :confused:
 
Ah.
While gaining knowledge about aircraft physics, I came upon this.
airfoil.png

:lol:
 
Planes can fly upside down. :odd:

Never seen RedBull Air Race?
 
Oh I know that they can fly upside down, I just wanted to know the physics behind it.
(I was under the impression that lift was created from air pressure, which is half wrong, it's also the angle of attack that gives lift.)
 
-> ...
Last edited by TB; Today at 7:24 PM. Reason: Language removal
^ I apologize if I posted the pic, I didn't realize it contained profanity! :guilty:
 
-> ...

^ I apologize if I posted the pic, I didn't realize it contained profanity! :guilty:
Not the image itself, but the watermark of the site it was from.
 
^ Oh ok...I deserve an infraction, but its up to you.

funny-meme-battery-low.jpg
 
(I was under the impression that lift was created from air pressure, which is half wrong, it's also the angle of attack that gives lift.)

Which is still pressure related, the angle of attack changes the pressure over and under the wing surface.
 
13657_452369754818281_1982707008_n.jpg
 
I know vandenal will love this.
112820120608147.jpg
 
Back