Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,868 views
I like how they underline that section of the text as if the rest of it isn't funny enough.
 
CantGetOutOfBed-61322.jpg

Whatdidyouputinthiscake-97758.jpg
 
Froiza + Cell = Freecell
 
nick09

Why blank the name out (even if it wasn't you) if it's not incriminating...let someone have credit for being funny for once?

I get the joke, but not that behavior, which is kind of like theft, in a way.
 
Or England...

Now now, in England they always speak proper English. If khakis is how you say "car keys" in England, that's how it should be spoken by anyone who speaks English. Don't mind the spelling.
 
We just have no idea what "khakis" are.

Some might take a stab at army desert camo, but most would think you said vehicular ignition operating/internal access levers.


Also, my car keyrings have never contained more than one key for operating the car. It would seem wasteful - or redundant - to have multiples on the same keyring, so it should be "my car key" and not "my car keys".
 
We just have no idea what "khakis" are.

Some might take a stab at army desert camo, but most would think you said vehicular ignition operating/internal access levers.


Also, my car keyrings have never contained more than one key for operating the car. It would seem wasteful - or redundant - to have multiples on the same keyring, so it should be "my car key" and not "my car keys".

However I have often heard the word "Khaki" (without the S) being used to describe the colour of trousers. Which is the words proper meaning http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaki .

So therefore the comparison between that word and "car key" would be understandable.
 
However I have often heard the word "Khaki" (without the S) being used to describe the colour of trousers.
That'll be the army desert camo option then.
 


Also, my car keyrings have never contained more than one key for operating the car. It would seem wasteful - or redundant - to have multiples on the same keyring, so it should be "my car key" and not "my car keys".

Many people keep an ignition key for several cars on the same key ring - making the reference to "car keys" correct. I am not one of those people (but my wife is).
 
Most key rings include other keys (house, mail, etc) and so that's where "keys" comes in. Just a general term for all keys on the key ring.
 
We just have the car's key, any additional plipper and a trinket. Marvin is a key and a rubber stig. Red is a key, plipper and brushed steel Mazda Eternal Flame emblem. Oddly, the BMW keyring has only the BMW key and a small phial (probably an ampoule, actually) of tritium.

Since it's just an object I look clean past on a daily basis, I nearly forgot about it and took it to the airport with me. We were flying to Florida. I have no idea what would have happened trying to take a tube of radiation through airport security...
 
This page of khaki talk no longer amusing.

129201321325.jpg


12920132119138.jpg


But this is.
 
We just have the car's key, any additional plipper and a trinket. Marvin is a key and a rubber stig. Red is a key, plipper and brushed steel Mazda Eternal Flame emblem. Oddly, the BMW keyring has only the BMW key and a small phial (probably an ampoule, actually) of tritium.

Since it's just an object I look clean past on a daily basis, I nearly forgot about it and took it to the airport with me. We were flying to Florida. I have no idea what would have happened trying to take a tube of radiation through airport security...

You would have been fine. It would take quite an amount of Tritium to set off any alarms, and there is hundreds of times more in the "EXIT" signs all around the airport than in your vial anyway. ;)
 
Older cars had a door key and an ignition key. Leading to the term car keys. :)
 
Yep. Anyone else remember valet keys?

We got one with the new '13 VW GTI. I was surprised but they said all new VW cars get a valet key.
 
Older cars had a door key and an ignition key. Leading to the term car keys. :)

We had to deal with this on the Oldsmobubble we had before we got the Del Sol. Except... it had one for the doors, one for the trunk and one for the ignition. Inconvenient, especially when we lost the trunk key once...
 
We got one with the new '13 VW GTI. I was surprised but they said all new VW cars get a valet key.

Valet keys in most new cars reprogram the computer so the car can't rev past a certain RPM or go past a certain speed. :dopey:
 
Famine
Oddly, the BMW keyring has only the BMW key and a small phial (probably an ampoule, actually) of tritium.

Since it's just an object I look clean past on a daily basis, I nearly forgot about it and took it to the airport with me. We were flying to Florida. I have no idea what would have happened trying to take a tube of radiation through airport security...

The FAA changed the baggage rules to exclude carrying radioactive materials, so not another word about this again, ever.
 
Back