Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,777 views
They're just cold... :scared:
 
6457626_460s.jpg


22205_515359511836994_419801590_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
It is on mine. Third world FTW!
 
I used to have a large inflatable Godzilla outside my apartment in the bushes.

The property managers didn't really appreciate it. :(
 
Lawn dinosaur. I swear that will be my first purchase after purchasing a home.
 
67187D50-2F47-4C62-B431-9CDD3C41DEDB-1210-000001891872626D.jpg



85FE6CF2-1694-4171-915E-25037848F374-1210-0000018921751BD4.jpg


Hopefully these are not reposts.
 
enhanced-buzz-12047-1353036028-0.jpg


enhanced-buzz-19968-1352927110-10.jpg


enhanced-buzz-22320-1352927222-18.jpg


enhanced-buzz-25947-1352994534-10.jpg


I would almost maybe do this :lol:

enhanced-buzz-10576-1352994665-17.jpg


enhanced-buzz-1596-1352995928-0.jpg


enhanced-buzz-10824-1352997726-4.jpg


:scared:
enhanced-buzz-20048-1352998518-7.jpg
 
That is Phoenix and I'm currently trying to track down it's specific location. :D

Edit: That is the Westbound lanes of the 60 freeway, Val Vista exit. :p

Gee, I remember ol' Val Vista. :lol:
 
There's gotta be a 2.2L engine in that Highlander, instead of the 2.4...
 
What you can't see is that the water's actually several feet deep at that point. It's gotta be that 2.2.
 
@Pic 6: Dammit Carl Edwards, look what you started.
 
Gee, I remember ol' Val Vista. :lol:
At least I think it is. If that overpass exit sign says 'Greenfield" and the exit number on the right sign says '184', then yes that is the Val Vista exit. :dopey:

Edit: In fact, now that I think about it, I may have been in that traffic jam when that happened. I do remember something like that happening one morning on my way to work...

What you can't see is that the water's actually several feet deep at that point. It's gotta be that 2.2.

Probably more like 1 foot, but yeah... :p
 
I NEED a ball like dat for my dog.

Yes!!! If you locate them please link me.

/\ Shelby would be very photogenic with one.
 
That Freecell one is pure gold :)
 
-> Meanwhile, in a parallel universe...

dora_the_exploder-124449.jpg


:sly:
 
Back