Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,596 views
I believe you will find as much. Of course, I'm now going to call them electromagnet radiation bombardment chambers.
 
*South Africa*

That reminds me of the time Derren Brown asked the audience to name a country and somebody picked Africa. He went along with it as well, and guessed it right. I'd post a link but I don't know what episode it was in.
 
I think it was Something Wicked Comes This Way.
 
464076180320748.jpg




421887_478115258910397_239655025_n.jpg
 
If there is one thing that Facebook taught us, it is how much serious stupidity there is in the world.
 
"I'll tell ya what" :lol:


I'd read it.
 

images

Don't know why they are so rare everywhere else, but we use these neoprene tubes of awesomeness - keeps cold can/bottle away from warm hands. Also keeps condensation away from hands too.
Avoids the need to build crappy handles out of duct tape, and in the case above, would also hide the brand of crappy beer you are drinking.
 
images

Don't know why they are so rare everywhere else, but we use these neoprene tubes of awesomeness - keeps cold can/bottle away from warm hands. Also keeps condensation away from hands too.
Avoids the need to build crappy handles out of duct tape, and in the case above, would also hide the brand of crappy beer you are drinking.

Also you would have to make the handle before you put it in the fridge because duct tape doesn't stick to wet surfaces (or cold surfaces particularly well).
 
Don't know why they are so rare everywhere else, but we use these neoprene tubes of awesomeness - keeps cold can/bottle away from warm hands. Also keeps condensation away from hands too.
Avoids the need to build crappy handles out of duct tape, and in the case above, would also hide the brand of crappy beer you are drinking.
Koozies are rare in certain places?

Here, near every single company in America has had their name put on one at some point or another.
 
We've got tons of can koozies, hell, even bottle koozies.

The picture was made as as joke. As is implied by the thread it was posted in.
 
Koozies are rare in certain places?

Here, near every single company in America has had their name put on one at some point or another.

I have never seen one before.
 
Koozies are rare in certain places?

Here, near every single company in America has had their name put on one at some point or another.

We've got tons of can koozies, hell, even bottle koozies.

The picture was made as as joke. As is implied by the thread it was posted in.

I was mainly questioning the need for someone to do it. Not the presence of the pic in this thread. Sorry if it sounded like I had my serious pants on. It seems that Koozies (never heard the term before) are more common in the US than I thought.
Now that I think of it, I actually have a couple of NHL bottle shaped ones. They do come in wine bottle and wine glass shapes too.
 
I had no idea that koozies would so fascinate y'all :gtplanet:ers...
 
I'm more puzzled by the fact people actually drink beer from a can.
 
^ Needs a "**** the police" caption below it or something. Would make it much better.
 
I'm more puzzled people drink so slow their beer gets warm....

N00bs:sly:
 
I think Dion would be of the opinion that any Australian who likes Foster's must hand in his passport. :lol:
 
Well, I thought he would like the handle...
 
Back