Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,733 views
-> ...

488026_10151311305771840_735018801_n.jpg


;)
 
That coin picture reminds me of that Calvin and Hobbes comic where Calvin's dad does that to him with a dime, and Calvin has Hobbes shake him upside down.
 
644223_503199173061325_1394203749_n.jpg

cc7.jpg
 
The Vanishing Boy

As much as I can't stand Charles Barkley, his statement "I am not a role model" will probably ring true for another century. Then again, that was a Nike ad, too.
 
554151_517167955015948_287142057_n.jpg
 
Actually curious about what those rims are made of. That could be cool if they weren't stupid-huge.

Is it even real?

I can't see through the passenger side wheels. :confused:
 
They're called donks and they are stupid.

Some of them don't look half bad. If full size hot wheels cars are your thing.
190579_196191553754791_501554_n.jpg

198009_196191483754798_3766816_n.jpg

190571_196191600421453_252444_n.jpg

Paint is actually really nice on those 2 cars.


hC3DD2C22


hB73854B2


Pretty much...
 
That CoD meme is sooooo true. I do that almost all the time.

So much so that I never go on it unless I am going to be on it for a couple of hours.
 
Some of them don't look half bad. If full size hot wheels cars are your thing.
190579_196191553754791_501554_n.jpg

198009_196191483754798_3766816_n.jpg

190571_196191600421453_252444_n.jpg

Paint is actually really nice on those 2 cars.

Honey, I blew up the kid's Hot Wheels...:sly:
 
BT -> Right...

225233_10151309645631342_2134210418_n.jpg


543880_10151309667566342_543877836_n.jpg


559999_10151309618761342_2122062021_n.jpg


;)
 
Tried it at one intersection. Either I didn't do the long pauses long enough, or it doesn't work.

I don't know if you noticed but the pattern to press the button in is pretty similar to the SOS morse code. :scared:
 
Some of them don't look half bad. If full size hot wheels cars are your thing.

You're right, they don't look half bad, they look completely bad. :yuck: Sorry.
 
Back