Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,315 views
vZCwFy7.jpg
 
:lol: Ha, superglue, how has that not been noticed before! :lol:
 
TB
If you mean half a hot dog bun and half a hot dog eaten lengthwise, yes. If not, can't help you.

Oh right. That's what it is.

The colour and texture reminded me of a certain famous internet stunt which I won't go into.
 
I have one but can't get the image to work.

Steven Hawking walks into a bar...

....no,...wait.....
 
-> Just one...

598937_10151371795818515_1765177434_n.jpg


:dopey:
 
Not a bad idea if you experience lift-off while applying the gas.
 
Or for excessive roll! :dopey:
 
-> Dump time!

299713_10151337135691840_1544747177_n.jpg


29014_563747076976939_388225639_n.jpg


;)
 
6726098_700b_v2.jpg


6729502_700b_v1.jpg


MeanwhileInAfhanistan-94123.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just took some DHMO, and I'm perfectly fine. You guys are overreacting.
 
406381_318965104872838_1704361468_n.jpg
 
extreme-laziness-17.jpg


382302_10200621868246532_160779579_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
about the chemical one:
AND THEY'RE GIVING IT TO CHILDREN AT SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
 
This was posted this morning on my local news channel's website. It's one of the automated payment machines in a car park near where I work...

 
pubic schools

:lol: All of those were great, but I just realized after seeing that billboard on line so many times, that it's from here in Indy. It's in South Bend, which ironically is way up North.
 
Back