Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,403 views
Since when have they had a share on Reddit button? No wonder that place is getting sicker and sicker each day!
 
601450_298679086927533_842003235_n.jpg
 
If anyone finds this offense, please have it taken down.


306211_562058583827277_791168847_n.jpg
 
In no way offended, but not amused neither... How is it funny? To each his own I guess :-)
 
382183_567196149965446_83151009_n.jpg
 
-> ...

481650_10151473051564320_1672302812_n.jpg


299805_554627027904055_1410825794_n.jpg


182429_645873742108950_1908818827_n.jpg


417739_561885970496383_609551368_n.jpg


:P
 
Last edited:
Oh god my eyes they sting from trying to read that.
 
There needs to be a new name for that kind of language, because it's not english.
 
There needs to be a new name for that kind of language, because it's not english.

cors its ingish init brah.


:lol:

That was equally hard to type.
 
Why do people type like that? Could he not tell that the people commenting on he's post that they were taking the pi**!?

I think that someone should cull these people.
 
My Mom does that quite often, and I hope it's just from her not proof-reading her texts before she sends them. Sometimes I feel like I need a translator. :p
 
Reminds me of the way the tough inner city kids talked in Attack the Block


Ye brov.
 
In no way offended, but not amused neither... How is it funny? To each his own I guess :-)
I thought it was pretty obvious. Guess not. I probably shouldn't have posted that...
Reminds me of the way the tough inner city kids talked in Attack the Block


Ye brov.
+1
 
There needs to be a new name for that kind of language, because it's not english.

Spamicintigrish.

They obviously won't be able to spell it anyway, so the rest of us should be *decently* safe.
 
541056_583085011703808_2053970557_n.jpg
 
Also, the letters P,p,J,j,F,f,d,q,r to name a few!
 
Ok its fine.
 
Last edited:
Is the hot dog one what I think it is? I just threw up.
If you mean half a hot dog bun and half a hot dog eaten lengthwise, yes. If not, can't help you.
 
Back