Jet Badger Messages 3,475 Vilnius Mar 10, 2013 #19,802 In front of the "ain't nobody got time fo that" lady in a lecture about bank managing.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Mar 10, 2013 #19,804 Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 11, 2013 #19,808
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Mar 11, 2013 #19,809 -> ...
W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Mar 11, 2013 #19,810 nick09 Click to expand... Real men don't use shampoo. Water is enough. *Beats chest over cave fire*
axletramp Never trust a fart. Premium Messages 19,013 Jersey V.1.0 Messages axletramp Mar 11, 2013 #19,811 Real men shave their entire bodies and wear dresses. . . . . . . . . . . . . Am I doing it right?
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Mar 11, 2013 #19,812 W3HS Real men don't use shampoo. Water is enough. *Beats chest over cave fire* Click to expand... ... said Telly Savalas and Yul Brynner... EDIT: Some might use google...
W3HS Real men don't use shampoo. Water is enough. *Beats chest over cave fire* Click to expand... ... said Telly Savalas and Yul Brynner... EDIT: Some might use google...
W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Mar 11, 2013 #19,813 I think that's probably just us, mate.
Cano Premium Messages 20,759 Cephiro Mar 11, 2013 #19,814 The Vanishing Boy -> ... Click to expand... Oh that's harsh
nealcropper Messages 4,420 Messages nealcropper Mar 11, 2013 #19,818 Wa? Why does France surrender? I don't get it. As a side note, I understand what's going on in North Korea, just don't get what France has to do with it.
Wa? Why does France surrender? I don't get it. As a side note, I understand what's going on in North Korea, just don't get what France has to do with it.
Lizard Messages 15,992 United Kingdom Messages haitch40 Messages Xbox? Mar 11, 2013 #19,819 nealcropper Wa? Why does France surrender? I don't get it. As a side note, I understand what's going on in North Korea, just don't get what France has to do with it. Click to expand... It is based on the old joke that the French surrender at any opportunity.
nealcropper Wa? Why does France surrender? I don't get it. As a side note, I understand what's going on in North Korea, just don't get what France has to do with it. Click to expand... It is based on the old joke that the French surrender at any opportunity.
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,482 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Mar 11, 2013 #19,823 I wonder why someone would have searched for that...
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Mar 11, 2013 #19,826 ^^
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,482 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Mar 11, 2013 #19,827 Guilty!
tronrider345 Messages 1,336 Lisboa Messages tronrider345 Mar 11, 2013 #19,828 I only got the 5 correct! xD
Beerz E PLURIBUS UNUM Premium Messages 7,510 Lisbon,Portugal Messages beerzgood Mar 11, 2013 #19,829 And I thought I was the only one who got all 6 wrong... This made me cringe a bit:
Beeblebrox237 Two heads, no brains... Premium Messages 12,389 Betelgeuse Messages Beeblebrox_237 Mar 11, 2013 #19,830 4 correct, two a bit dirtier...