Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,179 views
If you showed someone that and asked them to shout out what they thought they were very quickly I guarantee you that they would all be either dirty or profanity.
 
Oh naaaagers. Oh.

south-park-20080109061909598.jpg
 
I got the first two, wrong non-perverted answer for 3, then went full pervert for the last three.
 
And I thought I was the only one who got all 6 wrong... ;)

This made me cringe a bit:

Hold a disk like that and you're definitely not a gamer :lol: hate fingerprints. Thinking of investing in a little paintbrush set to clean mine :sly:
 
Loving the Prezza reference.*

It's edited. The guy in the bottom right is hitchhiking. Honest.

ussntitled.png


*In fact, for those who won't understand it.

A video of at the time Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott getting in touch with the electorate. His support went through the roof after this.

WALLOP!

 
Last edited:
Dog+Toy+Fail.jpg
 
I don't get the lad sat down with phone in hand. Can someone explain?
 
I don't get the lad sat down with phone in hand. Can someone explain?

Windows and doors have a reflective material on his side and the other side you can see through.
 
3tby60.jpg
 
dibujorxd.png





Come on. I can't be the only one who tried to solve it, right?
 
dibujorxd.png


Come on. I can't be the only one who tried to solve it, right?

You win
7 8 6
9 ☐ 4
3 2 1
internets
 
Back