Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,026 views
Whoops. Sorry for that. One picture to make up for that.

NoOneToldHimHeCouldBreatheUnderwater-44454.jpg
 
viewcaption-77-285x300.jpg
 
If only that photo was true, just for lulz. :lol:
 
625634_493244830730773_1821600740_n.jpg


Shem?...
 
^

intercourse-pennsylvania.jpg
 
That reminds me of a town in Austria...
 
Wow, first picture to make me legitimately "LOL" here for a while.
 
C_67_article_2086590_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg


Just down the road from me. lol
 
Ha. Next to my Grand-grandmothers house there used to be a sign that said "Heaven" (nearby town) and pointed to railway tracks. "Just stand there and wait for it...."
 
65223_512155762175687_1646848418_n.png



Wow...
 
The referral to him/her as it?

I hate to say it, but that baby was probably screwed either way with parents like that.
 
The referral to him/her as it?

I hate to say it, but that baby was probably screwed either way with parents like that.

The baby looked healthy in the picture but I don't know anything about it. I agree with you as well.
 
The referral to him/her as it?

I hate to say it, but that baby was probably screwed either way with parents like that.

Hopefully that officially bans that person from ever adopting, offering foster care, serving as a nanny or in any childcare capacity, or even working as a nurse for a facility that might occasionally handle children.
 
^+1
 
That must be a troll. Though the jersey shore avatar is never a good sign...
 
NOOOOOOOOOO

157046_10151537665404297_1045838903_n.jpg
 
Yes it is, there is several pictures of him without it now.
 
Delilah strikes again.
 
I agree in full.
 
Back