Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,151 views
Sorry Nick, but the xbox Facebook thingy contains sweary words.
 
To make up for that:

TeacherWin-11479.jpg
 
Also, try to leave at least an empty line between images, makes viewing them MUCH easier. Some of them I can't even tell if they're the same or different jokes.

Like the $20 one. What's up with that? I didn't get it. Does it have anything to do with the zebra crosswalk? They appear to be one image alone.
 
Well I did as you asked. The $20 dollar one is with the facebook girl saying that she does not need school.
 
07-motivational-175.jpg


17-motivational-175.jpg


77-funny-pictures-422.jpg


94-funny-pictures-422.jpg


115-funny-pictures-422.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love the writing on the US tank :lol:


Well I did as you asked. The $20 dollar one is with the facebook girl saying that she does not need school.

Thanks, that's much better. See, I wasn't connecting the FB to the $20 one, thought they were separate jokes and none of them remotely funny. Now it's working. ;)




483329_493887470666509_887758287_n.jpg
 
:lol:

I'd watch that.
 
Agreed! :lol:
 
Capcom and Muppets should team up and make a anime lol.
 
I was wondering why Miss Piggy and Kermit are in there....
 
484711_271593302970242_17463353_n.jpg


Ain't that the truth...
 
I'm not sure I'll ever understand the point of pics like this when you could probably find the clip on the web & post it in the Funny Vids. thread. :indiff:
 
46659_436035219818067_803700235_n.jpg
 
I'm not sure I'll ever understand the point of pics like this when you could probably find the clip on the web & post it in the Funny Vids. thread. :indiff:

yeah, because readin words is hard n stuffs

I laughed out loud to that pic. Yes, I typed out the words
 
yeah, because readin words is hard n stuffs

I laughed out loud to that pic. Yes, I typed out the words
Oh, you got me good. :rolleyes:

It's the funny pic thread, not the funny paragraph on a picture thread.
 
That cracked me up, McLaren
 
Ranman20 -> Epic! 👍
 
So happy they lost.
 
659188604107213.jpg
 
Not sure I understand that one.
 
I'm with you there Alex.
 
Back