Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,146 views
Should we create a Captioned Video Stills thread so I can ignore it?
There's also some amazing technology called scrolling*. Works quite well.

* or swiping, if properly equipped
 
TB
There's also some amazing technology called scrolling*. Works quite well.

* or swiping, if properly equipped

happy-haters-gonna-hate.png


...

fruit-flies.gif
 
Last edited:
Edited.
 
Last edited:
@nick
isn't he killing the officers with the launcher huh? too horrible. :lol:
 
Stop

Posting

Really

Long

Pictures

That

Are

Not

Pictures

Which

Are

Not

Funny

They

Are

Just

Captioned

Un-ironic

Video

Clips

Thank

You.

Post

Script:

You

Know

Who

You

Are.
 
Yes I know who I am and I find them funny unlike you who is screaming about your 1st world problems about scrolling past them.

PeopleEverywhereShouldUseThisWord-84242.jpg


MeandMyBabe-18805.jpg


SonicIsNowTraumatized-37422.jpg


ThisNetflixCategoryIsPerfect-25219.jpg


ComparingTwitterandGameofThrones-92193.jpg


SomeoneUnderstands-37772.jpg
 
Why does it have to be a black man jumping for joy?

Don't think it's a real picture because I don't think you can buy food thats already prepared with food stamps.
 
Why does it have to be a black man jumping for joy?

Because it's visually a fake.

...unlike you who is screaming about your 1st world problems about scrolling past them.

The Internet is a first world problem. Quit resorting to "first world problem" as an excuse, it's tired.

Anyhow...

tumblr_mkms2y6NTS1qzxiiuo1_500.jpg
 
the-dar-1.jpg
 
xp7voo.jpg
 
581c.jpg




3ohs9p.jpg





547431_444133649006154_333513686_n.png
 
Shirt-Back.jpg


We just recently received this product and a few people can't stop making jokes about it.
 
Back