Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,088 views
The suggestion being that if you have a porsche, you have a small appendage, where if you have a VW you have a big one. I'd disagree with the latter, but definite agree with the former....
 
Can someone explain me?

Have you ever heard the old joke about someone buying a Porsche as a way of compensating for their shortcomings in the trouser department?

That.
 
I thought it was due to Porsche drivers being typical tailgaters.
 
Can someone explain me?

Due to the tremendous speed and cornering forces that Porsches pull, their drivers often suffer from bladder problems. VW drivers don't have that problem because they're accountants.
 
Pfft, range to toilet is not proportional to penis length, range to toilet is all about bladder pressure, height and angle. Jus' sayin'.

1241Penguin
That's actually BMW.

Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png


Stop reinforcing negative stereotypes!!! I never tail-gate anyone unless they're infront of me!!
 
Pfft, range to toilet is not proportional to penis length, range to toilet is all about bladder pressure, height and angle. Jus' sayin'.

Quoted for absolute truth.
 
1364321087image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like Jack Black
 
TuckedAwayInMyLocalNewspaper-2409.jpg


OhEve-76428.jpg


The12Year-OldInMeFindsItAmusingThatPoopFlewonApollo10AccordingToThisAudioTranscript-28442.jpg


WhyYesYesIHave-88477.png


DiscoveryChannelNeedsToStartHavingCowWeekEveryAugust-72251.jpg


SoMyWifeGotAnOilChange-91120.jpg


TheBestWayToAvoidInterruptionsInABusyEnvironment-3894.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever heard the old joke about someone buying a Porsche as a way of compensating for their shortcomings in the trouser department?

That.

That would be why I didn't get it. Never heard that before.
 
Specifically a base Boxster or 911.
 
Crazy how far technology has advanced. :dunce:

8610056675_08b97793e1_c.jpg


:sly: It's April fools day.
 
Of all the things to sniff, my computer isn't one of them.
 
I think it's the driveway not lining up with the garage.
 
Back