Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,072 views
ProblemSolved-33345.jpg

That was actually a real problem for the Japanese government IIRC. Although not the screaming.
People too ashamed of the sound kept flushing whilst they used it and wasted tons of water.
 
604167_553188801381392_752750598_n.jpg
 
3025_10151585159820070_2087914348_n.jpg

483888_10151551542304297_1669241589_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
67284_10200468004775555_774584319_n.jpg


The price is firm, unlike some of the pics you will receive.
 
Slashfan
I wonder what hurt more, seeing Minaj's face or punching the monitor....

Probably her face. But he can walk it off.
 
That's what I was thinking but I wasn't too sure :lol:
 
Omnis
How do you speak 1.g languages?

I speak two languages, my friend speaks one language. So we average 1.5 languages. Simple as that. How it's possible to average <1 is another story :lol:
 
How do you speak 1.g languages?

It's an average, if there were 2 people and one spoke one language and the other spoke two then the average would be 1.5
 
I think the g is supposed to be a 9
 
I speak two languages, my friend speaks one language. So we average 1.5 languages. Simple as that. How it's possible to average <1 is another story

It's an average, if there were 2 people and one spoke one language and the other spoke two then the average would be 1.5
His question was regarding one point GEE, not five. ;)
 
I just assumed his second language was algebra.
 
In China 9 is written as g by uneducated people.

True fact. ;)

So if you were uneducated and in a timezone one hour later you'd be in GMT+G. Is that right?

4320132351195.jpg
 
^:lol:
 
Back