Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,861 views
AMonsterInTheShower-34490.jpg
Well, there is that.. other store, across town.
 
Actually, it's kinda more like this:
AD200810150726349AR.jpg

I think that picture may be talking about Saudi Arabia...women have always been able to drive in Iran.
 

I heard it is pretty standard to protect the sensors with that whilst the plane is on the ground. However if they forget to take it off both the tower and the pilot are blind.
 
Why would the tower be blind?

It gets half its data from information sent back from the aircraft sensors. Or at least used to.

I just remember an episode of air crash investigation vaguely.
 
551507_405531916212080_915094595_n.png


Please excuse the lack of apostrophes:
3dc.jpg
 
Thanks, somehow I couldn't copy the image URL..

You posted the link to the Facebook page where the image was posted and not the link to the image itself. Right click on the image and select "copy image URL". 👍
 
You posted the link to the Facebook page where the image was posted and not the link to the image itself. Right click on the image and select "copy image URL". 👍

I know, but I couldn't so I put that .. weird
 
Edit: Didn't realize it was posted, image didn't show up.
 
Last edited:
Actually, it's kinda more like this:

I think that picture may be talking about Saudi Arabia...women have always been able to drive in Iran.

The joke.






*Several feet*






Your head.

6997822_700b.jpg

7012715_700b_v1.jpg

7011404_700b.jpg
 
529576_10151580568311011_44820375_n.jpg


539054_10152732504445092_1783563387_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I saw that on my FB feed all morning XD :lol:
 
It's also on the previous page, and in the North Korea thread. :lol:
 
'war mongler'?

Also, for anyone missing the reference.

 
625516_453155711429158_3374202_n.jpg
 
It appears Orion has been put in the custody of the vikings.
 
Back