Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,510 views
3uewqj.jpg
 
:lol: Awesome.
 
I had a lousy afternoon at work granted, but it shouldn't affect my ability to see the humor in the Breathe Right strips pic above. What am I missing here? I see nothing funny about those two packages side by side.
 
I had a lousy afternoon at work granted, but it shouldn't affect my ability to see the humor in the Breathe Right strips pic above. What am I missing here? I see nothing funny about those two packages side by side.

The guy is single on the extra strips box.

Twokindsofpeople-20513.jpg


Imlost-16151.jpg
 
Last edited:
2011-01-09-Nuthin%27s-Funnier.jpg


2011-01-10-Nuthin%27s-Funnier-2.jpg


2011-01-12-Nuthin%27s-Funnier-3.jpg


2011-01-13-Nuthin%27s-Funnier-4.jpg


2011-01-22-Nuthin%27s-Funnier-5.jpg


2011-01-16-Mega-Mom.jpg


2011-01-19-Slippy-Sucks.jpg


'Scuse the monotony. :sly:

51320131707102.jpg
 
Last edited:
944509_519042824817640_1064014483_n.png
 
TruthInAdvertising-96916.jpg


Awkward-32080.jpg


aVznx8P_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I can't be the only person who thought The Ramones sung My Sherona, can I?
 
229607_522377551152640_437824092_n.jpg
 

Except the girl on the left has the choice whereas the girl on the right has at the very least social and religious pressure to conform or, in the very worst scenarios, stoning to death.

Carry on with the funnies...
 
Yet some girls in the US cover up like that too.
 
And bright orange girls in the North of England walk about like the one on the left... so now I'm confused as to which is worse. :crazy:
 
Hey I don't know how many primitives owned Nintendos :p Just covering everyones back. :D
 
I can't be the only person who thought The Ramones sung My Sherona, can I?

I wouldn't doubt that they've performed it; it sounds like something they'd do. But it was the Knack that had a #1 hit with it in 1979.


Meanwhile back to teh funnies.
 

Dessert? If you're going to take the trouble to do something like that at least make sure you're using the correct word...
 
I bet the guy spent hours on that only for no one to find it funny.
 
Or he was bored out of his mind and couldn't think of anything more entertaining to do on his iPhone.
 
Back