Flex0r Premium Messages 2,126 The Netherlands Messages Flexman May 18, 2013 #21,781 RocZX Click to expand... Having the same problem for a couple of years.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch May 18, 2013 #21,783 Saw that last night I think, Colbert is awesome.
Azure Flare Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life. (Banned) Messages 9,871 Messages race_emhard May 18, 2013 #21,784 nick09 Click to expand... Nice try Microsoft.
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy May 18, 2013 #21,785 -> ... nick09 Click to expand... ^ That is like 10-15 mins from my place! lolz
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 18, 2013 #21,787
BobK Premium Messages 7,020 Massachusetts, USA May 18, 2013 #21,788 race'emhard Click to expand... I can't be the only person who saw that and immediately thought of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, can I?
race'emhard Click to expand... I can't be the only person who saw that and immediately thought of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, can I?
adamp93 Messages 1,377 Messages zzxxz May 18, 2013 #21,789 No you can't! I thought that was the point of the pic.
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont May 18, 2013 #21,790 That was my first thought too.
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,482 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi May 18, 2013 #21,791 It's behind the bunny, right?
nealcropper Messages 4,420 Messages nealcropper May 18, 2013 #21,794 Jahgee1124 eyebrows Click to expand... They all look like crack heads.
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,269 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR May 18, 2013 #21,795 Now that's a world I don't want to live in: A world without eyebrows
m8h3r Messages 7,485 East Midlands Messages m8h3r May 18, 2013 #21,797 Beerz picture Click to expand... Closed the GTPlanet app with this photo open, when I opened the app that was still there. Scared the 🤬 out of me.
Beerz picture Click to expand... Closed the GTPlanet app with this photo open, when I opened the app that was still there. Scared the 🤬 out of me.
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch May 18, 2013 #21,799 Last edited: May 18, 2013
DK No-one's having an A1 day Premium Messages 14,297 Ireland Messages driftking18594 Messages CiaranGTR94 May 18, 2013 #21,800
m8h3r Messages 7,485 East Midlands Messages m8h3r May 18, 2013 #21,801 So I saw the Asian joke on sickipedia, but why is it over a picture of the redneck?
Wiegert Premium Messages 13,409 United Kingdom May 18, 2013 #21,802 m8h3r So I saw the Asian joke on sickipedia, but why is it over a picture of the redneck? Click to expand... Almost Politically Correct Redneck
m8h3r So I saw the Asian joke on sickipedia, but why is it over a picture of the redneck? Click to expand... Almost Politically Correct Redneck
m8h3r Messages 7,485 East Midlands Messages m8h3r May 18, 2013 #21,803 Wiegert Almost Politically Correct Redneck Click to expand... Actually, come to think of it I do see the connection. I took the picture too literally thinking it meant the redneck was going to come fix my phone. Not that he was the one saying the joke. My bad. Thanks Weigert. 👍 the more you know!
Wiegert Almost Politically Correct Redneck Click to expand... Actually, come to think of it I do see the connection. I took the picture too literally thinking it meant the redneck was going to come fix my phone. Not that he was the one saying the joke. My bad. Thanks Weigert. 👍 the more you know!
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy May 19, 2013 #21,804 -> ...
Minty <((_CRAYOLA__(() Premium Messages 7,665 Pasadena, MD Messages Minty TS May 19, 2013 #21,807 As far as I'm concerned the above post wins the thread
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,993 Bratvegas May 19, 2013 #21,810 My sister just sent me a picture of the dog. He looks stoned.