Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,932 views
Guys, please keep your arguments out of this thread...

There is clearly some misunderstanding here. I simply didn't understand joke, then I didn't understand what he was going about with the math thing nor how I was being grumpy just because I asked a question and didn't find the joke funny. Grumpy, far from it. Confused (as always) yes, No arguing here.

Just felt I needed to clear that up. Anyhow:

51849863.jpg
 
 
Last edited by a moderator:
994822_10151744719872628_341999133_n.jpg

998177_356339081160010_1928083541_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

Wouldn't the gold leaf spark, possibly setting fire to the paper, and even worse, over cooking the Pizza?

edit: Wait, that slice is already nuked... MIND = BLOWN..



I know that's a House joke, but to some of us, Hugh Laurie will always be the Prince Regent... or the last of the tiddlywinkers... not just some english actor with a poor accent on YOUESSTEEVEE...

.. to me this guy looks like Nico Bellic went legit and got a rubbish job.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't change the fact that you quoted a picture that was literally right above yours.

hE18A3162

I can attest to doing this quite often when I was younger.
 
Wouldn't the gold leaf spark, possibly setting fire to the paper, and even worse, over cooking the Pizza?

edit: Wait, that slice is already nuked... MIND = BLOWN..




I know that's a House joke, but to some of us, Hugh Laurie will always be the Prince Regent... or the last of the tiddlywinkers... not just some english actor with a poor accent on YOUESSTEEVEE...

.. to me this guy looks like Nico Bellic went legit and got a rubbish job.

It's as if someone has been coming in and stealing my socks!
 
Why is he gray and not green like normal haha.

I remember that episode :lol:
 
You're old and weird?
 
TB
You're old and weird?

Pot calling kettle black, by cauldron of the same color.
 
Thought that went without saying.
 
Was going to post this in the Silverstone thread but it looked like everyone was having a serious discussion.

Saw it in my Facebook newsfeed.

null_zpsb37e59e1.jpg
 
♫ We're all old and weird, la la la ♫

63020130832140.jpg
 
Back