Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
The same brand of calculator is going through 2 different orders of operations.
 
Wereallthesameontheinside-24562.jpg


WhatIthinkaboutHomersjobThenandNow-41890.jpg


OCDdisturbance-60427.jpg


Ihaveafriendlikethis-59872.jpg


PoorCheerios-925.jpg


AssomeonewhoworksinthefoodbusinessSquidwardgetsme-34816.jpg


Yeshelldiebutthevideofootagewillbeawesome-78278.jpg


ForgetPrinceHarry-77772.jpg


My laptop snaps a photo of the person that wakes up my computer...
Mylaptopsnapsaphotoofthepersonthatwakesupmycomputer-9271.jpg


Goaheadandmakeagingerjoke-6820.jpg


Pennyscloset-38767.jpg


WellplayedEcuador-95357.jpg


KimJongUnneedshisrocketstoflyfar-25555.jpg


YouLeave-71829.jpg


http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/*****youjustsay-55853.jpg

TheSimpsonsknewityearsaheadofus-53295.png
 
Yep, especially considering they're slower in a straight line, and have worse steering.
 
When Jeremy Clarkson says Subaru is better, Subaru is better.

Not butting in this argument BUT Clarkson actually gave the Evo X a better review than the new STI. And if I recall he enjoyed the 22B and Evo VI equally.
 
Citroen, for the last 9 years.

Oh and cool, an article from the daily news factoring price and interior design into their scoring.

We got ourselves a live one boys.



Edit: :lol: You are REALLY going to listen to what Clarkson said? Jesus it's worse than I thought...


hA94D120E
 
Today I learned there are Booty Aerobics classes in town.

2cLsGbh.jpg


"Homegurl, I twerked off twenty pounds."
 
I wonder how you passed math.

Because I don't get a joke?


Joke's been explained. Didn't get a chuckle out of me, but I got it.
 
Where was I being grumpy? :odd:
 
Guys, please keep your arguments out of this thread...


Anyways, loved the surprised kitty picture XD
 
Posted nine hours ago.
 
What surprised kitty picture? :odd:
That would be the picture of a cat in which it looks surprised (post 22654).

Do you just hit submit everytime a thought pops into your head or do you read them back to yourself first?
 
Is that what's called a rhetorical question?
 
*cookie tin*

So it didn't happend to me alone. I still open them today. Who knows maybe I will be lucky one day
 
Hmmm who won the 2012 WRC?
Wait... I know this one... Was it... "Not the manufacturer that pulled out at the end of 2008"?
 
Back