Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,528 views
Titled as 'Reasons my son is crying'

Look at the caption in the 5th photo.


I saw that before I posted it :lol:
But in the PC world we live in, even young children deserve to choose
:tongueincheek:
 
My son asks for time-out on occasion. We comply happily.
 
998558_540956355960128_126520780_n.png

602462_595327267174766_424666624_n.jpg

1070043_462278787219927_1589740112_n.jpg

998200_462482577199548_1767612442_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Too bad that General Cosgrove one is a hoax - I'd love to hear someone say that in an interview.
 
181288_354020681387541_192393610_n.jpg


3000_464710980264800_2012340374_n.jpg


1011995_480969408659512_677007644_n.jpg


1069908_10153049504000455_821788487_n.jpg
 
999372_535199213213794_632004706_n.png
 
EastereggatthecreditsofMrPoppersPenguins-20004.jpg


TheConsoleWarof2013pt2-36105.png


Straya-77193.jpg


PhotobomblevelHorse-99384.jpg


Thingsyoucansayaboutyourlunchbutnotyourgirlfriend-29329.png


Seriouslywhowouldnt-63972.png


Apollo 10 chat:
969232_658894810807167_1435836327_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
1011989_556822237706365_1382045258_n.jpg
 
Back in my day, they taught grammar in school, so I'm good.

There, Their, They're, your and you're are not exactly hard. I struggle to work out why people have a problem using them. I'm only 19, I'm kind of still this generation, a generation I'm ashamed of.
 
Breakingupislikeknockingoveracokemachine-11338.jpg


*Language*

Ivemissedthisshowsomuch-47602.jpg


DamnitDwayne-71402.jpg


LittlebrotherputourcatinthepoolHewasntafan-53901.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
33868_10152105128844896_1422368536_n.jpg

28146_184735881713365_663278968_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
mpRTiIw.jpg


CIDa24J.jpg


Nt289Uf.jpg
 
969362_482013881893370_1890211329_n.jpg
 
I don't know how many people this applies too, but since there is no air conditioning in my house, this is me basically every day:

64094_539168769475589_2063893279_n.jpg
 
You should see photos of the ones we've banned.

Also, welcome to 2007.
 
You should see photos of the ones we've banned.

Also, welcome to 2007.

I know, right, Jamarcus Russell's gonna lead the Raiders back to greatness, and no way Adrian Peterson doesn't bust, the Vikings wasted their pick.
 
I don't know how many people this applies too, but since there is no air conditioning in my house, this is me basically every day:

When I first moved in to the house I live at now, That's what I basically had going on for a while (though it was more due to the old windows that never closed no matter how much you tugged at them.)

Four Letter word

:lol:

I love the fact that this could've gone either way.
 
988617_10151765850264297_499811137_n.jpg
 
Back