Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,544 views
Thongs-96586.jpg


Atleastshehasagoodsenseofhumor-82712.jpg


Wantingagap-6837.jpg


Derderpity-37795.jpg


Whentruthinadvertisinggoeswrong-86654.jpg


Hisfirstexperiencewitha3-waymirror-75929.jpg


WevegotourselvesarealbadasshereinDenmark-71037.jpg


MrEaglebraveashellbutkindadouchey-5655.jpg


AsasupervisorIfeltthatmakinghimsignthiswasnecessaryIthadtostop-40528.jpg


Fantasticidea-49660.png


Sowhereareyoufromagain-49481.jpg


Idpickdare-43177.jpg


Mypapertowelswentmissing-25460.jpg


Somuchsaving-6767.jpg


Notateamplayer-45728.png


TaylorSwiftscontinuingrelationshipwoes-81169.jpg
 
tumblr_mlrdrsHcad1rkwojfo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_mmh4pckW8U1rkwojfo1_1280.jpg
 
Meanwhile in Thailand.

31845F9D-E3C4-4E0E-A5D2-8C2D450ED583-635x357.png
 
Wow. I mean.... Wut?

How is he called there?

The Incredible Adolf? Super Hitler?
 
Anyone else think "Superman" looks like David Hasselhoff? :lol:
 
^ Oh Burn!!

kelso-burn-240x180.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love the twist at end where he has the right rim, but its in the wrong offset.
 
There's a sequel with the tagline: "That wasn't there when I dropped it off!"
 
I would've watched it anyway, but I'd probably watch this first definitely.
 
I would've watched it anyway, but I'd probably watch this first definitely.

The sequel would have just been some sort of spacer, until the hub was released as an obvious cash-grab from the spindle.
 
Great, now I feel sorry for Roman. Got to fire up Grand Theft Auto IV and ill pay for a stripper for him. Happy Birthday Roman!!
 
"Achievement get!"

71420130009181.gif
 
Last edited:
This guy was my uni flatmate last year:

Legend_0.png
 
honest-eds-dundas.jpg


A sign in Honest Ed's, super-old famous store in Toronto.

Sadly, the store is now being listed.
 
Last edited:
Saw his place listed for sale today, hopefully it doesn't go the way of Sam the Record man. True Toronto icon.
 
Back