Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,550 views
Now I can finally do that thing when someone does a repost. :dopey:

It was so funny it needs to be on two pages :lol:... Just kidding.

Sorry about the repost... I need to remember searching.
 
Last edited:
Anyone who didn't get that has never had free time and access to wikipedia simultaneously.
 
998413_408316435943949_997855152_n.jpg
 
-> ...

1045214_683050928376604_707080089_n.jpg


EDIT -> ...

603012_543352952387151_1503825008_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Taken by a friend of mine this morning:


:boggled:
 
99 of those problems being the fact that they're in Hull.

BQB0TqUCcAAj8-D.jpg
 
my-facebook-friend-thinks-she-is-hilarious-but-all-ever-does-misuse-memes-here-today&039s.gif


That explains a lot...
 
1003710_595557013830349_1289916572_n.jpg

998849_10151616572872615_1922288649_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ever wondered what divers look like photoshopped onto a toilet? :lol:
71413_389662631135280_1522587297_n.jpg
 
They all seem to share that distinct look that only comes with the runs :lol:
 
Get out.
 
I use IE for nfl.com, and that's about it. Easier than turning off all my switches and do-dads in chrome.
 
I use IE for....um...whenever its a requirement to open up some kind of business/education related website for some reason.
 
Back