Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,477 views
Oh, look, it's a funny picture...

funny-internet-explorer-help.jpg
 
BQCSlt0CMAAeVXG.png:large


BQCo4jhCEAAhE05.jpg:large


BP86_zqCcAAi9Cu.png:large


BP97BvjCQAMyBz9.png:large


BP-qBokCcAAqelW.png:large
 
Not sure if it`s from the Stone Age. I`ve seen it today the first time.

993648_454439751329507_484886145_n.jpg
 
I use IE for nfl.com, and that's about it. Easier than turning off all my switches and do-dads in chrome.

You could get this IE Tab. It will display web pages using IE within Chrome. I find it to be easier to click on that little icon on the toolbar rather than finding IE to open for the occasional odd site that does not like Chrome.
 
"Cillet Bang" :lol:
 
1012027_532050183515243_1155886122_n.jpg

999412_605023816197890_1038517072_n.png
 
Last edited:
Had that happen a few times to me when I was younger. Frustraited me every time :lol:
 
Those suckers are tossed when removed. Spin it and tuck to seal after opening. ;)
 
BUT MCVITIES ARE A BISCUIT COMPANY.

Don't let the colonies win.
 
I'm clearly brainwashed. Could you arrange some aggressive intervention?
 
Is there a joke here about ginger nuts? :sly:
 
Racist.

Back to teh funneh.

h494F2647
 
John Malkovich, Mel Brooks and Steve Martin have looked better! :dopey:

Not sure who the guy is at the back.
 
-> If only cops were like this:

526383_632447410099646_1294638343_n.png
 
:lol:^^^

580519_605028942864044_1387097196_n.jpg
 
"He'd like to kill a queeeeen..." :sly:
 
He'd rather eat a queen. And then call her a negro.
 
1001676_538237296244047_450067809_n.jpg

1006014_10151621500642615_1549816915_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wasn't going to censor this out but I did anyways just in case. I got a nice kick out of it.

1069144_10151783958062268_1069952230_n_zps0c464cda.png
 
Back