Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,343 views
EDIT -> ...

521944_10151846452199059_1748434005_n.jpg


:sly:

Wrong.

Whale sperm. :scared:
 
Why does Clark look so uninterested? :lol:
 
He must be pie eyed.

Ah, thank you. :D
 
Stop using pictures of me without my permission! :p
 
BRaS0K9CcAENdE8.jpg:large
 
"If GTA were like real life.."
aLK2oLW_700b_v2.jpg
 
:lol:

That is awesome.


1146631_10151972962779505_716521589_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Give me all the money or I'll put a virus on your computer!"
 
Don't screw with me, or you all are getting a Trojan!!
 
I thought the point of a Trojan was so you could screw with something. :confused:
 
TB
I thought the point of a Trojan was so you could screw with something. :confused:

That was the joke (a poorly told one).
 
As was mine. Neglected the :p at the end...
 
1157609_425211537591406_1036882848_n.jpg


538255_516877258389020_275579401_n.png


60207_316951195115934_1953340627_n.jpg


1098286_217676715056695_1174713356_n.jpg


993991_146966302178073_1376762948_n.jpg
 
I, uh...don't get the painfully worded dog yokes.
 
Back