Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,366 views
988268_531095653628034_1182166818_n.jpg
 
^ Or you mean: GT5 Epicfail? :lol:
 
Notshamebut-47276.jpg


TheanswerisYES-94905.jpg


MisunderstoodKingKong-98801.jpg


Imaginebeingastickinsect-88426.jpg


Snakes-14029.png


DammitMosesyoucantdothat-16516.jpg


Whynot-93737.jpg


Cartoonaccuracy-51762.jpg


Carefulwiththeknife-63551.jpg


BillGatesandSteveJobs-83404.jpg


--removed due to profanity--

FinallywatchedSherlockMOAR-91169.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
936536_549708428418270_2115169160_n.jpg


BRDPpDlCIAEJJpq.jpg:large
 
Last edited:
That third picture... I... HOW BADLY CAN YOU 🤬 UP TRANSLATIONS?!
 

It would be 1999 again, that's what. But you'd need WinZip, and something to occupy yourself with for the next 3 hours.
 
It would be 1999 again, that's what. But you'd need WinZip, and something to occupy yourself with for the next 3 hours.

One could easily be entertained by one's PCP.

pcp-station.jpg
 

I totally want to see someone offer that to a random stranger. "You want some?" :lol:

Edit: Oh, I didn't know they sold PCP in Solid form.

It would be 1999 again, that's what. But you'd need WinZip, and something to occupy yourself with for the next 3 hours.

Either Solitaire or that crazy Pinball game.
 
I totally want to see someone offer that to a random stranger. "You want some?" :lol:

Then they may be thirsty so the polite thing to do would be to offer:

zero-life.jpg
 
Thinking about the English officer from 'Allo,'Allo! Or was it the French one...

nokia-connocting-poopie.jpg
 
Iwouldlosesomuchweightwiththis-44620.jpg


CoincidenceIthinknot-65615.jpg


I feel this right now. Hard to find a Help desk job with no experience!
SeriouslyemployersIdontthinkyouknowwhatthosewordsmean-99631.jpg
 
Back