Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,160 views
Whatever the guy making that was having, I'll have some of that as well.
 
Epic!
 
All seriousness aside...
81220132027147.jpg
 
That funny car sale poster reminds me of a very funny ad of a Focus on eBay, I think it was mint green, he made hilarious drawings of his car being a boat or something.

Edit:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vi...60&cmd=VIDESC&clk_rvr_id=511017949915&afsrc=1
:lol:

My sincere apologies, I should have made this clear from the very beginning to avoid any doubt in your minds. I am pleased to confirm that you can easily fit 3 tins of Heinz Baked beans and 1 bottle of cheap aftershave on the dashboard. None of these are included in the sale of the mint green ford focus but I will allow you a spray of the aftershave, if I think you have sprayed more than is fair I will have to rub my face against you to reclaim some of the aftershave. I have not been able to test (due to laziness on my behalf) if an expensive bottle of aftershave would squeeze on to the dash but I suspect not.
 
Last edited:
ford focus

I can only imagine all of the combinations you can make with a Ford Mondeo. If you can make all of those combinations with a Focus... :lol:
 
I can only imagine all of the combinations you can make with a Ford Mondeo. If you can make all of those combinations with a Focus... :lol:

Does a Mondeo come in Mint Green though...?
 
removed due to language
How hard is it to read the words in the image before posting a pic with a profanity in 48 point Impact? :rolleyes:
 
I think I may have found that new character from Super Smash Bros., in his final form:

Happy-Plane_o_8264.jpg
 
I think I may have found that new character from Super Smash Bros., in his final form:

The picture I get, but I don't know what character you're talking about. :confused:
 
Nobody can see this unless they're using Chrome or Opera. Dang bleeding edge techno geek!!! :)

Guessing the GTPlanet iPhone app isn't either of them then. Cause I don't get it either.
 
Back