Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,507 views
Actual regular offenders of speeding will be timid of daring to do that in detention by the cops. :lol:
 
Nothing bleeding edge about either one of them.. Firefox Forever!

Firefox doesn't see it eother. At least mine didn't. It's a new Google image file format, not yet widely used. teh "bleeding edge" was for the new file format.
 
Gotta be a Metallica fan to understand this one.

406752_374990665961815_1270439283_n.jpg





1176206_10151830360789297_238678266_n.jpg


1174593_575364872521442_391245529_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
1098461_10151805144523464_1768970406_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
1186056_375036769290538_2114539754_n.jpg



I censored this one.

1174779_614670305233241_838642284_n_zpsc35d4434.jpg
 
Firefox doesn't see it eother. At least mine didn't. It's a new Google image file format, not yet widely used. teh "bleeding edge" was for the new file format.
Yeah, that was kind of my point.. if Firefox can't see it, then it ain't worth seein'.
 
1001731_614670335233238_1675571834_n.jpg

1170931_609967469044079_330259652_n.jpg

998936_10151831132744297_63342173_n.jpg

1094788_607092706010113_1428296915_n.jpg

1184898_10152182715679896_1199596488_n.jpg

1150272_10151803993224399_1197433918_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I smashed a spider a couple of weeks ago and about 150 babies scattered from it.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I considered the above solution.....
 
Funny enough spiders don't really bother me. Snakes on the other hand....ever since I had one in my bedroom when I was about 4....
 
Oh god :lol:
 
BSCpTByCMAAWrHQ.jpg


The in-context version is that when Peter Schmeichel's one year deal at Man City was up, Kevin Keegan signed David Seaman to replace him.
 
People who used the Internet when David Seaman was still an active player.
 
Ohhh, is that like Netscape Navigator ??



:)

Never heard of Netscape Navigator, and I'm struggling to work out how you've never heard of Internet Explorer...
 
Back