Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,412 views
funcage87.jpg

That Idiot sign is genius.:lol:
 
memes-this-picture-is-too-damn-high.jpg
 
Spacegoat
That Idiot sign is genius.:lol:

It's funny, especially coming from a family of umpires/referees. Most bad referees are only doing it for a paycheck though. People who do it for the love of the game tend to do better. Never once has my dad been threatened to be hurt or even booed hard for that matter, and I think this may be my first year of officiating as well, hopefully. I'm pretty excited :).

@MintBerry, that's pretty good :lol:.
 

Well, in today's music industry, no matter how hard yu try, you'll still get 100 million views on Youtube under the name VEVO and be shown at least 5 times a day on MTV.
 

I actually didn't laugh at that because it's way too true.
 
I however, did laugh at that. A little too much to be honest.
 
Stewie made me chuckle, I will admit. But that really is spot-on, I must say.
 
That would be funny, if it didnt destroy so much stuff.
I know a few people that lost their homes.
 
More like the slow and the curious.
 
Change Hurricane to Earthquakes, New York to Auckland and Florida to Christchurch and you'll get the Kiwi version :lol:
 
THC is not cocaine.
Oh yeah. That's cannabis. :dopey:

So, what's in Cocaine that makes you feel calm and relieved?
CAM
I have a feeling this face may be on the other end of bonobo's screen right now:

itsad.jpg
Pretty much. That and "you moron". :lol:
 
So, what's in Cocaine that makes you feel calm and relieved?

It's an anaesthetic. That should pretty much cover it.
 
call.jpg
 
I nearly hadn't recognized the Friends pic.
The face of Schwimmer gave it away.
Aweful pic
 
Back