Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
monday-motivation-24.jpg


monday-randoms-38.jpg


I still dont get why americans make fun of them... but this is funny :p.
monday-randoms-33.jpg


great-photos-thechive-7.jpg
 
Last edited:
There's a dude standing outside that window of the breast lady!!!

Freaky.
That "dude" prefers to be called Mr. DeVito.
 
No, look at the second picture. Look at the window itself. You can see a guy just standing there looking at the camera/breasts
 
No, look at the second picture. Look at the window itself. You can see a guy just standing there looking at the camera/breasts

I cant believe i missed that!, oh, wait, the boobs.
 
*ahem*.... something about that picture was bugging me for a while....
 
No, look at the second picture. Look at the window itself. You can see a guy just standing there looking at the camera/breasts
The very same guy I was talking about - Mr. DeVito.

It was a joke, Submerged.

;)
 
But he's so thin... and he's more than 4 feet-high.
 
.... I believe Mr. TB is just having a little joke to himself....or he could be saying that Mr. De Vito wants to see that young man outside the window instead of that rather impressively proportioned breasts....
 
No, look at the second picture. Look at the window itself. You can see a guy just standing there looking at the camera/breasts

Reminds me of the time I was walking by my neighbours' house. She was standing in her living room wearing only a pair of (under)pants ironing something. I was just walking past and saw something out of the corner of my eye. I just looked for a second and saw her. Then she looked up and realized that the blinds were up and saw me.

She was around 30 and I was 18 at the time, but she was a nice looking girl.
 
CleanUpAfterIrene.jpg



Jerome
 
^^ why would you bother going through all that effort for an X-box? PS3 or PC anyday!!!
 
What would you even control? Unless it's like the car in MIB 2
 
memes-jimmy-mcmillan-just-one-tau.jpg

chatroulette-trolling-close-enough.jpg

chatroulette-trolling-untitled78.jpg

chatroulette-trolling-ashes-ashes-we-all-fall-down.jpg

chatroulette-trolling-cant-tell-if-trolling-or-just-poorly-named.jpg
 

MTV went full retard in 1992 or so, when it introduced "Real World"...but your mileage may vary. I cringe when I hear 30-somethings mention that they still watch MTV.

The concept of MTV essentially giving awards to itself is preposterous.
 
I know I've seen that Fry meme lots, but I can't remember the exact clip for it.
 
Back