Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,196 views
Theresalwaysone-21766.jpg


Haventyouheard-53775.jpg
 
I would say so.
 
Woah woah woah where on earth have you come from?

It's been a while.
 
^ I'd see it as a "Suggested Speed" instead.
 

How it's supposed to be assigned:

"Maximum safe speed for any vehicle"

How it's assigned:

"Maximum safe speed for the worst vehicle on the road driven by an idiot."
 
Rm3hyZh.jpg
 
Look out! You're about to eat it..

The limit is 186,000 MPS.. Always strive for that.:)
 
Ignoring the temperature variable, you have 52 seconds to get that shot.

Well played, dirty boy. Well played.
 
Odoboobs.

1208701_10151798757370155_950149957_n.jpg
 
How it's supposed to be assigned:

"Maximum safe speed for any vehicle"

How it's assigned:

"Maximum safe speed for the worst vehicle on the road driven by an idiot."

Indeed, the same max speed for the idiot in the Yaris with the cut springs and stretched tires bouncing all over the place as the one in the GTR with 6 pot brakes and sticky tires mounted on right.
 
Am I the only one that doesn't understand all the rage about that?
 
Obviously, the correct answer is Michael Keaton.
 
Oh I finally got it too :lol:
 

I actually understood the pic, I just didn't get the whole backlash (and actual petition in circulation) over the entire deal.
 
Back