TheBook Literary Member Premium Messages 3,948 Sturgis, MI Messages GTP_ty00123 Aug 21, 2013 #23,461 That is so terrible.
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Aug 22, 2013 #23,465 -> ...
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,266 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR Aug 22, 2013 #23,466 Must've been a wizard.
DK No-one's having an A1 day Premium Messages 14,297 Ireland Messages driftking18594 Messages CiaranGTR94 Aug 22, 2013 #23,467
SPhilli911 Messages 3,869 Connecticut Aug 22, 2013 #23,468 Ha. That place looks really familiar, I swear I was standing on that rock days ago.
Team THRT Drift Messages 8,873 Ottawa Messages Automotive_Buff Aug 22, 2013 #23,469 Am I the only one that is thinking something evil just looking at that picture?
gtsmashbros (Banned) Messages 689 California Messages Cabriolet21 Messages Rebel Against This Empire!!! Aug 23, 2013 #23,471 Do any of you guys follow the Racial Draft on twitter? I'd post some of their pics but I'm on mobile..
Do any of you guys follow the Racial Draft on twitter? I'd post some of their pics but I'm on mobile..
DK No-one's having an A1 day Premium Messages 14,297 Ireland Messages driftking18594 Messages CiaranGTR94 Aug 23, 2013 #23,473
kennylmao Messages 3,871 Chad Messages kennylmao Aug 23, 2013 #23,474 Jahgee1124 Click to expand... As I was scrolling down and came to the planets, I was expecting some Uranus joke.
Jahgee1124 Click to expand... As I was scrolling down and came to the planets, I was expecting some Uranus joke.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Aug 23, 2013 #23,476 It annoys me when it's obviously one someone has written themselves and screencapped. It's laughing at your own joke.
It annoys me when it's obviously one someone has written themselves and screencapped. It's laughing at your own joke.
ZohsixGT5 Currently has 2 Leafs Premium Messages 1,939 Atlanta Messages ZohsixGT5 Messages pipesta Aug 23, 2013 #23,477 "HeHe look how funny I am everyone."
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Aug 23, 2013 #23,478 Jesus looks pretty serious to me.
Sage Ages (Banned) Messages 12,813 Antarctica Aug 23, 2013 #23,479 Dennisch Jesus looks pretty serious to me. Click to expand... 90's television Jesus?
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania Aug 23, 2013 #23,481 Maybe it's just the heathen in me, but it looks like Jesus set that conflagration.
AudiMan2011 Scottish Contributing Writer Messages 13,434 GTPlanet Messages Street-King-07 Messages Quattro Saltire Aug 23, 2013 #23,484 Minty Click to expand... Those look familiar.
Minty <((_CRAYOLA__(() Premium Messages 7,665 Pasadena, MD Messages Minty TS Aug 23, 2013 #23,486 Wiegert Worst name for a DJ ever. Click to expand... I guess they aren't going to D-D-D-Drop the charges, then.
Wiegert Worst name for a DJ ever. Click to expand... I guess they aren't going to D-D-D-Drop the charges, then.
MarinaDiamandis is back Premium Messages 3,460 Hollywood Aug 23, 2013 #23,487 Minty I guess they aren't going to D-D-D-Drop the charges, then. Click to expand... You passed up "D-d-d-d-d-d-d-drop the case!" Shame.
Minty I guess they aren't going to D-D-D-Drop the charges, then. Click to expand... You passed up "D-d-d-d-d-d-d-drop the case!" Shame.
Valkyrie427 She/They 🏳️⚧️ Premium Messages 15,418 United States Messages Valkyrie_427 Aug 24, 2013 #23,488 MarinaDiamandis You passed up "D-d-d-d-d-d-d-drop the case!" Shame. Click to expand... Wubwubwubwubwub *Random child screaming* wubwubwubwubwubwubwub *Video game noises* wubwubwubwubwubwubwub........
MarinaDiamandis You passed up "D-d-d-d-d-d-d-drop the case!" Shame. Click to expand... Wubwubwubwubwub *Random child screaming* wubwubwubwubwubwubwub *Video game noises* wubwubwubwubwubwubwub........
SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV Aug 24, 2013 #23,490 But then you don't get the great pleasure of putting on dryer fresh, toasty warm underwear on a cold winter day.
But then you don't get the great pleasure of putting on dryer fresh, toasty warm underwear on a cold winter day.