Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,775 views
So Mr Burns is real, though I wasn't expecting him to be so short or so furry.
 
530552_487021958059617_8769967_n.jpg
 
A GameBoy printer.

Wow, flashback.
 
I never had a game boy printer back in the day but it amuses me.
 
No kidding there man. Those were the good old days.:lol:

Game boy predates Amazon.com, Google, Ebay, Napster, gtpalnet, gran turismo...

I'd say that's not the good old days so much as dark, dark times.
 
I remember me and my sister having those with our Gameboy Cameras, lots of fun. Apart from the printer being a pain to work, good times for us.
 
Last edited:
Dark, Dark times were pre-VCR. I was out of high school when Betamaxes came out!
 
-> Dump time.

ay5x74r_700b_v3.jpg


:)
 
I am definitely the internet researcher and the perpetuator.
 
Last edited:
I am definitely guilty of every single one of those at least once.

Sometimes even combinations of two or more.
 
I am definitely the internet researcher and the perpetuator.

I am definitely guilty of every single one of those at least once.

Sometimes even combinations of two or more.

The trick to avoiding procrastination is to give yourself very small goals. "I'll just work for 10 minutes", half the time at the end of that 10 minutes you don't mind going further. But even if you do stop, let yourself, and then after a brief stop give yourself another 10 minute goal. Eventually one of them will stick and you'll realize an hour went bye.... says the guy typing on an internet forum in a thread about funny pictures instead of working.

Ok... maybe I'll just do 10 minutes.
 
Eww ^… Gen 1 for me. 8 bit sounds for the win.
 
Eww ^… Gen 1 for me. 8 bit sounds for the win.

We better go OT or we'll be having a Pokemon Gen debate -_-.
 
Back