Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,569 views
Of course, it that was "simple", I'm off to do the impossible...
 
rvn5Hu2_zpse1f2ad88.jpg
 
Got to be better than having sixteen different words for the definitive article...
 
"hiccough" is so erroneous.

Hiccup and you know it. But thank French, I believe, for the -ough thing.
 
I think that's right. IIRC, 'borough' is the Norman (old French) mispronunciation of the Saxon (Germanic) 'burgh'.
 
Custom878
New Jersey for 9 months*

Uh, no. Unless you have a really weird allergy.
 
Uh, no. Unless you have a really weird allergy.

At least for where I live, the weather can't decide what it wants to be everything 20 minutes.
 
^ I understand all of those words, just not in that order.
 
Dear Lord, they can censor the weather now too, thats horrible!! (runs...to get aluminum foil hat)
 
You have the eyes for it...
 
I want to be a head of potatoes! :dunce:

That's taken, as pictured. You can still be a head of lettuce.

And Gordon is already The Head of Mushrooms.
 
I hate when people had their own stupid caption to pictures on iFunny. Things like "lol!" or one word from the picture just look so stupid.
 
I hate when people had their own stupid caption to pictures on iFunny. Things like "lol!" or one word from the picture just look so stupid.

I know, right?! That app has gone to crap...
 
I know, right?! That app has gone to crap...

Never click on collective. Ever. Not even out of curiosity.
 
QeQwknU.jpg


gpJ9SAa.jpg
 
Back