Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,648 views
Jai
Maybe with a bit of custom DIY.

You still cant nitrous boosts the amount of oxygen in an engine aiding combustion the reason they use nitrous not bottled oxygen is because you would need to re enforce the engine block.

You can however upgrade the moters.

[/nerd]
 
Do an engine swap. Put in lawn mower engine. 👍 Then you may do nitrous.
 
Do an engine swap. Put in lawn mower engine. 👍 Then you may do nitrous.
tumblr_lf8uv332eR1qeihj8.jpg
 
I worked for the mobility trade as an engineer....I got a Pride Celebrity 2000 up to 20mph by by-passing the controller, up-rating the wiring and removing the transaxle.
I only just acheived 20mph, and to be honest it wasn't worth the effort.

Next time, mini-moto engine 👍
 
It'd help if the man or woman knew how to read. 👍
 
Paralyzed? Or just some idiot looking for fun.

To be honest, If I could my hands on one of those, I would race it too.

Not lazy, just bored.
 
LMAO at the litterbox one. :lol:
 
LOL, the dog one ring's so true.

No matter how much my dog has eaten he will always want to eat whatever im eating.
 
^ Mine used to but then I stopped giving it my food no matter how hard it tried to convince me otherwise. It eventually gave up and now won't bother me when I'm eating anymore :lol:
 
AHAhaAhaH the dog one is SO. FREAKING. TRUE. My wife is down in laughter.
 
^ Mine used to but then I stopped giving it my food no matter how hard it tried to convince me otherwise. It eventually gave up and now won't bother me when I'm eating anymore :lol:

LoL, you try say no to this face...

uziRa.png


Its like "please master, all I want is your food, please oh please oh please etc..."
 
:lol: My dogs do that all the time.
 
My dog is doing it right now...
 
Sounds like folks are doing a great job of training their dogs to make them feel bad.
 
Your dog is just depressed that its wearing a fur coat.
 
LoL, you try say no to this face...

uziRa.png


Its like "please master, all I want is your food, please oh please oh please etc..."

No. Now go away and stop pooping on the floor or I'm putting you to sleep.

There, I did it. What do I win?!
 
Back