Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,577 views
thumbs_EMOK%20Picdump%20204_053.jpg
 
lolwut?

:lol:
 
I hear they like to hit moose.
 
Damn moose are like flies in Canada, always buzzing around and ruining your picnic.
 
Where is my dose of funny pictures????!!!! /rage
 
BEEP BEEP, DELIVERY!

TvrFE.jpg


mrNv4.png


xRmlZ.jpg


BONUS DELIVERY! \o/

7712.jpg
 
:lol:
 
No Loud Americans. :lol:
 
What if we are Quiet Americans?
 
memes-youtube-should-be-asking-for-praise.jpg
 
Hahahaha my lasagna is on my laptopscreen!

Curse you, BATMAAAAN!
 
Thought that happens all the time...simply because you're so old. :p
If I were old, I'd be Mr. Tom Servo...
















oh wait!



:lol:
 
Just strap the monitor(video and audio cables are attached permanently) and keyboard to your back. Put the power cable, Ethernet cable, and mouse in your pockets. and carry the Tower with you(it's only 25 pounds really, try carrying a 50 pound server a few feet and get back to me). I remember seeing a video of this. Trying to find it right now.
 
Just strap the monitor(video and audio cables are attached permanently) and keyboard to your back. Put the power cable, Ethernet cable, and mouse in your pockets. and carry the Tower with you(it's only 25 pounds really, try carrying a 50 pound server a few feet and get back to me). I remember seeing a video of this. Trying to find it right now.

You are Sir BuzzKillington.
 
If I were old, I'd be Mr. Tom Servo...


oh wait!



:lol:

The missus likes older guys, so it's cool.

On-topic:

1bFcS.jpg


You need a house moving team for that!! 2 people for monitor, and 1 for CPU.
And another for peripherals!

We carried such stuff around when we were 12. Alone. You know, before all the fancy internet gaming stuff. They called it "LAN Party". :p
 
Back