Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,057 views
I find those shiba inu memes more annoying than funny.
 
DoyouevenAmerica-70246.jpg


KeepCalmWhenLinkisGod-37367.png


TheGovernmentShutdownSummedUpWithaPokmonBattle-73931.jpeg
 
^1st Pic
Is Piss an acceptable word on this forum, or does it come under the swearing banner?
(If it does, feel free to Asterisk this one out).
 
Don't know. I do know from what I know that it's not a swear word.
 
^1st Pic
Is Piss an acceptable word on this forum, or does it come under the swearing banner?
(If it does, feel free to Asterisk this one out).

If it isn't directed at anyone else or used in an abusive manner (for example, if I told someone to "piss off"), then it's okay.
 
1185717_578186605570452_1994032987_n.jpg


25hp...................and 100,000 lb-ft of torque :lol:
 
Does your chassis even twist bro?
 
Shouldn't have a problem with the nose coming up.
 
Nick those three are brilliant. 👍
 
aVOYXV8_460s_v1.jpg

arpGmV6_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
From today's Telegraph...

101013-MATT-web_2697774a.jpg
 
Doesn't look like it thinks either.

<-----This amphibian on the other hand.
 
Smart+car+in+its+natural+habitat.+not+mine+just+thought_55c1dc_4790053.jpg
 
Ah, British signs, lovely.

Electrocution means death by electricity.

So it's death by... death by electricity?

And with rising energy prices, the £20 fine would barely cover their costs. Needs to be higher :sly:
 
Back