Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,171 views
1381397_10151977139849052_1330986480_n.jpg


You can kill the barista and get your money back.
 
Thought I heard a gun shot 5 miles away from school where I was at. Oh wait, news tonight:
0145.jpg


:indiff:
 
Broblem, officer?
 
1378058_10152088291956055_2070441430_n.jpg
 
The girl shot the problem at her school with the gun. But I not sure what "Broblem" is?
 
For that afternoon break ... sometimes that candy bar just does not cut it.
vendingmachine_zpsb56ca531.jpg
 

How? I thought that it was some sort of Arab joke since he said "Broblem" because there is no "P" in the Arabic language.
 
For that afternoon break ... sometimes that candy bar just does not cut it.

Surely the bottle would just smash when it dropped down.

A bit of a rip off there.
 
Plastic bottle. /obvious
 
Surely the bottle would just smash when it dropped down.

A bit of a rip off there.

It's on the third row from the bottom(The first row from the bottom is the bubblegum row). From that row it's about a foot or less from the bottom. I'm not sure about if it would break but it seems unlikely.
 
TB
Plastic bottle. /obvious

Go away with your logic!!

I want to argue about this some more!
 
:lol: At first i smiled but burst out laughing after the other text.
 
Is he Arab or something? I don't get it...

Sorry it took forever. Been gone. To answer your question, no. I don't even know who Arab is.? Either that or I need to go do something. Brobly on GTPlanet too much or play games too much. :lol:
 
Yep, just not funny. Mr S must have had a personal PMSL moment. :boggled:

Doge is art. Much like a certain "comic series" but...posting that one would get me banned forever. :)
 
Yep, just not funny. Mr S must have had a personal PMSL moment. :boggled:

I actually thought it was funny, I just didn't get what "doge" was (which is why I asked, that and the text also had me in stitches)
 
Back