Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,448 views
It's an MP5A5 with the telescoping stock.

This ^ leave the guns to real gun thread regulars. How anyone sees that as an Uzi is beyond me.

101420131529182.jpg

This had me in stitches.
 
*Lid peels off*

Ohhhh how I hate when that happens.
 
If I ever have one of those, I always try to use a knife as that has happened to me every time I tried to open them.
 
Oh haha, very funny... I looked at the base, and it had an Uzi look to it - my bad. :scared:
 
I eat those Michelina's all the time, and I cannot count how many times that has happened. :lol:

aXbYjL2_460s.jpg


aBK0E1P_460s_v2.jpg
 
The second picture- Looks like Mario Kart to me. Now all they need is a star to blast through the compitition.

Edit: And to answer Dooble- you just read the greatest pun ever. An average person couldn't recognize that goes far beyond the world of his mind. For the person, that is.
 
Last edited:
Edit: And to answer Dooble- you just read the greatest pun ever. An average person couldn't recognize that goes far beyond the world of his mind. For the person, that is.

Ummm....what?
 
Please don't let this turn into "The Doge Pic Thread".
 
I think they're funny, that's all. :)

But I think such a discussion is not on-topic anyway.
 
U44cjNb.png


Polandball anyone?
 
Last edited:
I can't get enough of these 'doge' memes! :lol:

NxviX2a.jpg

Doge+_6e3a715821ff6a0d9460966e06d95662.jpg

 
We can haz enough of the illiterate dog now?

Plz?
 
Back