Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,463 views
QDcOcTK.jpg

BgtSOlI.jpg
 
"Jackie Chan"?!

"JACKIE CHAN"?!
 
Last edited:
Jackie Chan :lol:

Clearly that is Jet Li
 
How to annoy four fandoms in one picture. ^
 

HA! This is what happens when I play too much Tekken and I get the people mixed up a bit. After looking at the picture for a second time, I realized that I made a big mistake.:dunce:
a-punch-in-the-face.jpg

So knock me out as pleased.:lol:
 
Yeah, Tekken. Look dude, no matter how much you try to fix it, you just pulled a thread of the year nomination post. Be proud.
 
:lol: I'm only proud when I think of something outside of my head, and if this counts, then I guess I am.:lol:

Edit: thread of the year post? Let me guess, we have one of those.
 
Last edited:
Thank you SilverFire. I had seen that pic before but you made it worthwhile seeing it a second time.

To see a mod post that 'I don't want to live on this planet anymore' pic. :dopey:
 
qGRbuVc.jpg

If I see the next compilation this guy does, I'll post it here.
 
That last one is actually pretty cool. And yesss I have been to the island of the dolls (: it's just a small piece of land in the middle of a lake, with a sole house in the smack middle, with several carcasses of dolls hanging from every tree in the island. Yup, it's as creepy as it reads.
 
Only thing is; IIX? Surely that should be VIII.
 
:lol: Yes it should.

I also went to read up more on the Wonderland in China. Apparently it was completely dismantled and taken away in May this year. Shame.
 
Only the best of admirals command huge sails.
 
:lol: Paul Von Komen is 50% Richard Gere + 50% Gandalf.

Also: "I 🤬 LOVE BISCUITS!"

1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That last one is actually pretty cool. And yesss I have been to the island of the dolls (: it's just a small piece of land in the middle of a lake, with a sole house in the smack middle, with several carcasses of dolls hanging from every tree in the island. Yup, it's as creepy as it reads.

Is that place real?!?!?!?! :eek:

goes to Google

Holy mother!!! :scared: How scary...

The last one reminded me of a Tzompantli... pretty cool if you ask me :dopey:

Yeah... I don't mind skulls and bones and stuff... but dolls... :nervous:
 
*estate agents pic*
Paul Van Komen dispelling the myth that all IT guys are bearded weirdos..... wait just a minute.....
 
Last edited:
Is that place real?!?!?!?! :eek:

goes to Google

Holy mother!!! :scared: How scary...

The last one reminded me of a Tzompantli... pretty cool if you ask me :dopey:

Yeah... I don't mind skulls and bones and stuff... but dolls... :nervous:

Yup. Way worse when you're drunk.
 
Back