Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,217 views
Even though it's a day late, I JUST saw this. I am in tears! I needed a good laugh! Thanks for posting that, mate!
No problem! :lol: I got a good kick out of it as well.
 
tumblr_mvhi7ze2qW1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg
 
:lol:
 
TB
While some of those were stellar, is everyone in such a huge ass rush that the can't take a second to read what they've typed before hitting send? :lol:

Must be. You yourself did the very same thing, but no autocorrect here caught it. I took the opportunity to highlight and point it out to you though. You're very welcome.
 
trick%20or%20treat%20slowpoke.png
 
If you'd like to discuss illegal activities, I'm sure I can find a few Moderators that would infract you for it. Your call.
 
Owned-43444.jpg


MeanwhileinSaudiArabia-54152.jpg


Thieves hit our store last night. This is how they circumvented the door alarm...
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/Thieve****ourstorelastnightThisishowtheycircumventedthedooralarm-7267.jpg

LadygotinthewayofmyfriendsphotoatEpcot-35159.jpg


original.jpg


Calvinsumsupthecreativeprocess-75535.jpg
 
Its slightly sad that the Calvin picture essentially sums up my last few weeks worth of homework :lol:
 
Its slightly sad that the Calvin picture essentially sums up my last few weeks worth years of homework my life. :lol:
Fixered. :p
 
You're mean :lol:
 
Classic.
 
A friend was telling me about her work setting up ghosts, skeletons, zombehs and pumpkins in very awkward spots in the pediatric unit in one of my local hospital

10272013211144.jpg


3232013210295.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back