Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,255 views
All I know is that Scotty would have survived.

czI1Rf0l.jpg
 
I still haven't even seen one, and only vaguely know that they're something people spam on Facebook via people complaining about them.
 
While some of those were stellar, is everyone in such a huge ass rush that they can't take a second to read what they've typed before hitting send? :lol:
 
TB
While some of those were stellar, is everyone in such a huge ass rush that the can't take a second to read what they've typed before hitting send? :lol:
Must be lol. I mean how long does it take to check what you've typed? Not very long...
 
"My Phone Hates me!!!"

"But apparently enjoys large butts"

My favorite one :lol:
 
^ That's all sorts of creepy and funny at the same time.
 
funny-pictures-cat-with-invisible-snow-shovel1.jpg


Always wanted to do this:
funny-airport-check-in.jpg

attachment.php
 
TB
While some of those were stellar, is everyone in such a huge ass rush that the can't take a second to read what they've typed before hitting send? :lol:

Don't have time to proof-read when you're texting and driving. (I wish I was joking).
 
Back