Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,171 views
wATQHX2.jpg



Slashfan, trying to explain why old (re: outdated) American V8s are "it" since 1995. :p
 
Correcting a misconception is more like it :lol:
 
I could try to argue why it sounds ridiculous that an engine more than say, 5.0L, can be considered a "small block", but I can't be bothered. That sounds more like the job of an indigo Demigod.

Instead, here is a picture of Robert Downey Jr.

c2fzTYE.jpg
 
I could try to argue why it sounds ridiculous that an engine more than say, 5.0L, can be considered a "small block", but I can't be bothered. That sounds more like the job of an indigo Demigod.

Instead, here is a picture of Robert Downey Jr.

I can see where you are coming from lol.
 
Not anymore, now Thanksgiving is just skipped and sales start on Thanksgiving for some stores.

Makes me wonder where it all began.
Which is bull:censored: and am disgusted at retailers for making it that way.
 
Which is bull:censored: and am disgusted at retailers for making it that way.
Retailers do it because people let them and encourage it. :indiff:
 
Before the storm
 

Attachments

  • virginal GT6.jpg
    virginal GT6.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 19
I can actually conform that Ban Drifting NOW does indeed exist on Facebook, and it is just as crazy as that one post suggests.
 
I think I've said this before, but that page reminds me of "concernedmom420".
 


"Normal" passengers in business class on a trans-continental flight. Most of us schmucks are sitting in the equivalent of lightly-padded church pews. But yeah, I'm turning into that because only window seats will do. (Also, Is the APU on? that A/C doesn't seem cold enough.)

The normal passengers are quite possibly on a United flight. It appears the Me flight is also on an A320 (or 321 - not an expert but it's got those winglets).
 
I found this comment on youtube (word in the blank space is up to your imagination):
Picture1.png
 
Back