Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,153 views
Man, jpeg's lose quality real fast when repeatedly shared and saved.
 
TB
There is a doge thread still, isn't there?
The thread is more a discussion on people's opinions, it doesn't stop them posting funny Doges in this thread.
 
@Jimlaad43 There is another thread on a subject similar to doge, but the ones who post there are smart enough to not post that content outside of there.

However, I'm not one of those types, therefore...

477382__safe_derpy+hooves_meme_parody_fire_chickun_the+simpsons_cereal_forced+horrors_expandable+meme.jpg
 
Well why don't you try looking through my DB faves and find more suitable?
 
Apart from how the pony thread is over here, I could find dozens of funny mlp pics.

Also, not thanks, I don't want to see porn.
 
Suit yourself then. :sly:
 
The thread is more a discussion on people's opinions, it doesn't stop them posting funny Doges in this thread.

Actually it shifted from a discussion about the meme to examples of the meme (predictably) a week or three ago. Since it's done so, Doge postings in this thread have dropped quite a bit. That's the way it should be and that's what @TB was trying to say in a subtle way.
 
Game failure!
ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg


The last one makes me relieved that Microsoft isn't an American company.... wait..... *sigh*.

I just saw the last one from Boogie2988 on twitter. :lol:

You're not allowed to XBOX Live. :lol:
 
Last weekend I had a Horny Goat craft beer. Yes, purely because of the name. :p
 
I point blank refuse to buy DLC. It's absolutely mental, especially the stuff they bring out on the first day.
 
Back