Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,144 views
Vegans. What are you doing?
 
Vegetarians: You're doing it wrong.
 
1557565_632448120144300_931380618_n.jpg
 
A wise man once said...

"Ofcourse there is a vegetarian option - you can 🤬 off!"
Classic Frankie Boyle. 👍
 
If there was ever a Yoda/Hulk crossover the world would just end. Yoda's mental superpowers combined with the strength of the Hulk. Yikes!
 
I don't understand the hate vegetarians get...
 
How do you find a vegetarian at a dinner party?

Oh don't worry, they'll let you know.


​

By eating vegetarian food?

Yes I know, stereotypes etc. ;)
 
I have experience. It always goes "Oh... actually... I'm a vegetarian". Vegans are worse.

And neither post funny images.

Speaking of which, this isn't a funny image, in that it's not intended to be funny. What it's intended to be is an official manufacturer image of their car they're "making" and it just found its way into the GT Suggestions forum (well, sort of - it's stuck in the mod queue because I'm laughing my tits off).

Remember, official manufacturer image...

home.jpg
 
Funny how experiences differ.

Anyway, that car is....somthing! Although I don't know which is more funny, the name or the car. :lol:

BT0KJmu.jpg
 
If you think that car is ugly, have you ever seen the Mini Marcos GT?
 
Back