Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,303 views
Facepalm alert.
uGjEEY8.png

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg
 
Apologies if this has been posted before, of it doesn't belong here. But I just couldn't help myself as puns are my weak point and I will laugh even at the most simple use of such.

horrifyingly-cringeworthy-puns-241.jpg


horrifyingly-cringeworthy-puns-711.jpg


Can we have a pun dedicated thread?
 
I've been looking around but can anyone tell me how to post a gif?
I'm not really sure where to even find the embedded code?
 
The same way that you post a regular image. We have a dedicated Funny Gifs thread though.
 
Not funny. Offensive at the least.

I would have just said, welcome to 2003.

(Never mind that a swiveling head is probably what prevents "retard" from getting killed.)
 
That's even better.:lol:
And the problem is, it's so true. Vegans make some of the stupidest posts on the internet (not all of them, just the extremists).
 
In Close Encounters of the Third you can see a R2D2 action figure glued to the bottom of the 'mother ship' when it comes in for a landing.

And, in Indiana Jones movie, you can see R2D2 and C3P0 in the tomb scene.

R2-C3PO-Indy.jpg

R2-C3PO-Indy-Close.jpg
 
Don't forget:

Obiwan.jpg


from Temple of Doom.
 
Back